Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Believed I Can FLY coz I Believe n YOU

Albeit I heard many comments that the internet has lots of hoax, I still continued searching and applying in there. Aside from the reason that millions of job are posted in the internet, it’s also quick and easy. You just need few clicks and there your resume and application letters are already around the world. True, you just have to be very chary with the responses.

My journey went on at a snail’s pace but I tried my best not to be twitchy anymore. My prayers became my weapon to trounce fears when it started to attack me.

Another call came and I was astounded to realize that it was the lady again with the British accent. She asked me if I already had the visa. My answer was quick “Hard for me to get a tourist visa” She said that I should get a working holiday visa. Although, I wasn’t sure but I told her we don’t have that kind of visa. “I don’t have much time right now, Pls. ask the Japanese Embassy what u need for a working visa. Here’s my phone number.” And she said goodbye. Thank God that I have a brother in Japan so I let him called the number. My brother told me that it’s a kindergarten school in Yamanashi, Japan quite far from their place. But still my brother warned me not to trust right away.

In the evening, I received 2- pages email from the lady. She said that it seemed that I was doubtful with their school because I let my brother checked them. So she included their school profile and plus the description of the prefecture they are located. She added that they were impressed by my resume and wanted to hire me immediately. Wow! It was still so unbelievable that I was hired base on my resume alone but of course my heart was pounding fast with excitement.

Two months of communication and processing, I got the working visa!!!

And my prayers “ God , I am so sorry that I didn’t trust you enough before. I didn’t realize ‘til now that you are always with me all the way. I was so dumb not to recognize that everything I’ve been through was a sign. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift.”

…I believe I can fly because I believe in You.”


2 comments:

gLoR!e said...

kinahanglan mo believe jud ko na maka lupad diay ko..para mga dreams nako makab-ot..charrottt..hhehehe

estrellita said...

yes !!! let's fly high..